Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another Music-less Run

There's nothing like a long, 8-mile, run on a Saturday morning, especially after eating a plate of seafood ravioli at Olive Garden last night! For the second straight day I ran without listening to music. Not sure how long this will last but it seems help stay focussed on running and not think about how far I've gone or how many miles I have left. That'll work for me! I ran a route I hadn't seen in a while (through Apollo Park). Was gonna do 7 miles and convinced myself to stretch it out by a half mile or so. I felt a major accomplishment when my iPhone told me I'd run 8 miles instead of 7. Next week I'll plan a slightly longer Long Run.

-----------------------
Mile Splits: 9:18, 9:06, 8:46, 8:51, 9:06, 9:08, 9:16, 8:54
__________
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed! Also, check out my articles on Examiner.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment