Monday, August 16, 2010

Slow, Fat Burn Run

One thing I need to improve in my running is running too fast sometimes. Today I ran a lot slower than normal. Felt pretty good too! There was no rush, little traffic and no iPod music to distract me. I just ran by myself and enjoyed the cooler weather this morning.


I thought about taking Isis with me. But when I went to get her, she didn't even turn to look at me. I think that was a dog's way of saying, "I'm going back to bed, see ya!" I couldn't bring myself to disturb her. Maybe we'll go out tomorrow.

The GPS let me down after mile 4. I don't recall hitting the "stop" button. But, when I got within a mile of the house, I looked down and noticed the GPS was in pause mode. Oh well, a little mathematical interpolation helped me fill in the gaps.
__________
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed! Also, check out my articles on Examiner.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment