Thursday, August 12, 2010

Four in A Row

I completed my fourth run in four days with Isis this morning. I thought she might struggle with the 90+% humidity, but she kept up with me for most of the run. For a while she even bolted ahead of me without being provoked (that usually will happen only when she sees a squirrel, bird or rabbit!)


Yesterday, I purchased a pair of Zensah Compression Socks to speed up recovery after a run. I wore the socks most of the day yesterday and will wear them again today. So far I am a believer in compression socks. I read an article about compression socks in the August issue of Runners World and decided I could use a pair myself. The author did not review the socks I purchased, but I've read good things about Zensah online.

I have not run four days in a row for quite some time. Maybe I can make a habit out of this!

__________
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed! Also, check out my articles on Examiner.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment