Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hump Day Tempo Run

Today's Tempo Run was just what the doctor ordered: a fast run to get me through "Hump Day"! We started out with a nice 1 mile warm-up (three times around the block). After that, I looked at Isis and said, "You ready to go?" She kind of looked at me like she knew what was next and had already begun to pick up her pace. We ran the next three miles at 8:05 minutes/mile although there was strong urge to run faster. Subduing my need for speed, we slowed to the cool-down pace until we reached the house.

I didn't see many exercisers out this morning which was a surprise. I usually see a half-dozen or so runners and walkers. Today I saw only 2. Oh well...
__________
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment