Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Picking Up The Pace

The IL Half Marathon is about 2 1/2 weeks away. I feel ok about the race although I am not please with my long runs (I missed 2 consecutive long runs!) Because I've been a bit relaxed with my training, I decided to pick up the pace with a Tempo Run. Isis and I had a good run together again. She hated it for a while, but gradually got used to the necessary physical requirements. I honestly believe she could have run a few more miles. But that would have been torture for my dog.


Tomorrow I'll do a Hill Workout on the treadmill - a well deserved break for Isis. I plan to do one final long run Saturday prior to the IL Half on May 1.
__________
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed! Also, check out my articles onExaminer.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment