Thursday, July 30, 2009

On My Way to 5x Runs

I just knew it was going to rain this morning when I stepped outside.  The clouds were thick and gray and I could smell that "rain is on the way" smell too. Well a cool morning Easy Run is cool with me, especially without the precipitation!  Nothing feels better than running when it's about 50º to 60ºF outside.  Isis was tame today, so I almost added a few miles to the run.  But, oh, that would put a damper on this weekend's 8 mile long run (this old man needs his rest).

I will be registering for my next half marathon soon - as soon as I can get my hands on the registration form! I'm looking forward to adding a 5th run to my training program the week of August 10.  The easy runs are great...the feeling after the run is even better.
__________
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment